12 Questions to ask your solar installers
Posted on 24 February 2018
With so many solar panel installers and suppliers claiming to have the best prices and best solar products, there are a few simple questions you can ask to sort out the pretenders from those that actually know what they’re doing.
Below we’ve listed some questions that you need to ask your solar panel supplier / installation company before proceeding with your install.
By getting these questions answered quickly and concisely, you are ensuring that the solar panel company that you are dealing with know what they are doing.
12 Questions to ask your solar installer:
- Is your solar installer proudly South Australian owned and operated?
- How long has the solar provider been installing solar systems for?
- Is your solar provider a member of the Clean Energy Council (CEC)?
- Does the company provide CEC accredited in-house installers?
- Are obligation free quotes and custom designs provided?
- Does your solar provider guarantee installation within 4 weeks?
- Will I receive a complete compliance pack including all warranty information and documents as stipulated by the Clean Energy Council?
- Are manufacturer warranties represented in Australia?
- What is the warranty period for the installation of the solar system?
- Does your solar power provider offer Development Application (DA) assistance if required by your local Council?
- Does your solar provider organise metering and switchboard modification on your behalf?
- Does your solar provider offer post installation maintenance services?
Of course, as always, if you would like to speak with someone local with a proven track record, wed love to hear from you. Contact solar power direct today to discuss your solar requirements.